Re: [Amps] HELP Modifications for a Kenwood TL922

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HELP Modifications for a Kenwood TL922
From: <on4aef@base.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 04:12:21 +0100
  It is not a question of money or to put some other types of tubes.
  It is a question of using only one 3-500Z in this amplifier and what I
have to change to realise this not more !
  Of course I have to change the filament transformer into a 5VAC version
because originally both 3-500Z's are in series on 12VAC !!

  Regards Jean ON4AEF.