Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Resonances

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "'Amps reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Resonances
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:05:33 -0500
Ive noticed that on some but far from the majority of chokes and it only
appears to happen at the first resonance (lowest frequency).

There is no rule that says you cant have both resonances near the same
frequency.  It could be rather interesting if the grid circuit was also
resonant there (-;

Carl
KM1H