[Amps] Homebrew Amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Homebrew Amps
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 09:59:08 +0000
Here is my slant  on this thread.
 For the last 10yrs I have been slowly collecting bits for an amp. I
would have liked to have got my hands on an old  SB200  or similar but
in UK are rarer than hens teeth ,also  I have been plagued by an illness
that they thought was  bipolar and now its got worse ,its epilepsy  due
to me getting whooping cough as a baby,so periods of no work then all my
money went to pay of bills.So patience is a virtue.and now  as I can no
longer work ,I am home brewing a pair of good old 813`s in gg.
Might not look pretty,but it will be all mine.Due to our 400 w pep limit
2, 813`s will do fine.
I get the HV bits from Dr Alex when I can afford them.and my illness
lets me get out to do it.
BUT I still yearn a good old SB200/SB210,they just looked so as they
say,... cool.

                                                           Regards.
                                                                  Jon G8CCL