Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?

To: Frank T Brady <franktbrady@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?
From: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:48:38 +0100
I know that there's huge interest in using the K2/K3 as the RF side of an SDR
but know very little about it.   Julian G4ILO and Ron PE8E could advise
further.  I think that both are experimenting with both hardware (sound cards
etc) and software.

Julian writes excellent ham radio software so his email address should be
around on the www

Cheers
Dave G0OIL