Re: [Amps] HB amps - what you can build with no tools

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HB amps - what you can build with no tools
From: "Richard Schmuke" <rdj@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:52:46 -0600
I think this has been a good thread to show different perspectives of
building. I have a mechanical background and worked as a machinist / tool
and die maker in a research lab. 17 years as a worker and 23 as a
supervisor. When it comes to hand work you are born with enjoyment of doing
it or not.  My problem has always been the electrical part. That is way I
read all to postings to learn the electrical end. Keep up the good work
guys. I have a couple of ?started? amps. Parts laid out on chassis.

Rich ,    KDØZZ

These are the humble ramblings of an old phart and in no way should they
influence the actions of any intelligent and sane person