Re: [Amps] OT - source of flooded coax?

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] OT - source of flooded coax?
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:30:16 -0500
Surprisingly the best price I found on flooded, shield plus braid, RG6
was DX engineering a bit over a year ago. I don't know how they stack up
now.  http://www.dxengineering.com/Products.asp?ID=245&SecID=129&DeptID=36
They currently have full spools (1000 ft) at $149.95 or basically 15
cents per foot. I don't know how that price stacks up with your find at
Home Depot as it says that's an invalid search #, but it compares
favorably with regualr RG-6 on-line.

73

Roger (K8RI)