Re: [Amps] setting bias in Alpha 91b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] setting bias in Alpha 91b
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:34:12 +0100
Hi Guys,

well, all good things have some terminal failure, thus my Alpha 91b.

Made in 1995, with original GU74B's  which went south recently.

After quite some googling and seraching in amps. archive, i could not find
procedure to set up bias per tube in NOS GU74B!

I faintly remember seeing that somewhere, but could not find it again, and as
the collective memory is better googled i am asking you for a procedure!

Yes, mail went to Alpha as well, but let us say i am bit impatient for results
and instructions!

Thanks,

Nermin S58DX