Re: [Amps] AL-811h Question

To: BJ VOUTE <fxb1982@hotmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811h Question
From: Charles Mills <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:37:58 -0500
OK.  Thanks for confirming that.

At least, in the amp that was sold to me the line was fused TOO LOW
and not too high.
One was fused @ 8a and the other @ 10a and we are wired for 110v.  I
blew one of them (can't remember which now -- pitched both!) and
noticed they were different.
I am readying turning it on with a matched quad  of Taylor 811H's and
wasn't sure what to fuse where.
I believe the old tubes were bad and replaced all 4 -- going to start
the burn in process tonight.

two 12a fuses it is...Chuck/W3YNI