[Amps] Eimac bulletins now on http://w1rt.us/eimac/eimacxx.pdf

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Eimac bulletins now on http://w1rt.us/eimac/eimacxx.pdf
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:54:03 +0000 (GMT)
Folks

Bulletins are now available on:
http://w1rt.us/eimac/eimacXX.pdf ; where XX = 01 through 12

cheers

Dave

--- On Mon, 22/2/10, DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com> wrote:

From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Subject: [Amps] Eimac amateur service bulletins on PDF....
To: amps@contesting.com
Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 21:16

Folks

About a year after meaning to do the job, I finally got around to taking my
copy of the Eimac amateur service bulletins to the office and scanning them one
quiet evening.

I'm happy to email these to anyone who wants them.  There's 18MB across 12
files, the largest about 2.8MB.  So if you DO want them, make sure that your
ISP takes that size of attachments.

Please email me directly and I'll send 'em out.

My copy of AS35 had a few pages missing.  I did get a scanned copy of AS35 and
passed it around the group - but have subsequently mislaid my copy - so if
anyone has this please send it over.

Email address is mausoptik - at - btinternet - dot - com

cheers
Dave G0OIL / K2MOO