Re: [Amps] WD-40 Is Not....

To: <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>, "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] WD-40 Is Not....
From: "Bob Moody" <bob@vanirmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:39:36 -0800
Back before the EvilEmpire took away our Freon 12, I was reading quietly one
night when a motion in the bookcase caught my eye.  Not certain what it was,
I grabbed a cylinder of R-12 and a 6 foot hose from the shop and dashed back
in the house.  Gave a couple of 10 second bursts above and behind the books
and upon unstacking, lo & behold, there was a chipmunk!  A frosty white hard
chipmunk.  Set him out on the porch.  A minute later he convulsed, shook all
over, then stood up and ran off!   And who says Freon is toxic?

           Bob   K7IRK