[Amps] Snaked vermin and puddycats

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Snaked vermin and puddycats
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 09:12:58 +0000
Dave you are as bad as my wife!.
For years we had cats,and no mice,but sadly our old cat Jess died,within
weeks  our pesky varmints arrived .My wife went and got a "humane"
trap,and as fast as she let em go they came back.
Till the ogre /shrek of the house like me said"get a cat!"
 So not one but 2 was gotten and now no mice Eco friendly eh!
Not much to do wiv amps but a lighthearted crack as my Irish freinds
would have said.

                                                       73`s
                                                               Jon }-)