Re: [Amps] Outrageous Prices on Ebay

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Outrageous Prices on Ebay
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:09:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi Lee,
 Price is in the wallet of the beholder ...

 Obviously that thingy has developed some collectors value.

 Aa an example of how totally silly e-pay-world can be, I refer you to the
critter on this link:

http://wc6w.50webs.com/wc6wvint/index.html?fr411.html

 These now go for between $1000 & $2500 depending on condition.

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W