Re: [Amps] GS35b Bias

To: patriot121@msn.com, ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35b Bias
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:09:18 EST
If you use a PNP transistor in the bias circuit, the collector can be
bolted to the chassis for excellent heat sinking. Of coarse the rest of the
circuit has to be designed for that configuration.

I use this arrangement in a 1296MHz TH347 tetrode amp and it works  very
well.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/8/2010 2:47:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,