[Amps] 833 amp replies and website

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 833 amp replies and website
From: Greg Weinfurtner <weinfurt@ohio.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:20:12 -0400
Hi all,
         I've created a website at:
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~weinfurt/833/833A.html those who want to keep up
on the progress of the amplifier. I've kept the images small so that those
with dial ups can check in.  I've added email advice and comments at the
bottom of the site.

         Note: I am open to suggestions!  I have built an 80-10 meter 813
power amp before so I know all the cautions of high voltage, sharp metal
edges, dog bites etc.  If you have some technical advice PLEASE don't be
shy!  Send it!  I'd rather hear from you more experienced, tube era fellas
and gals that have 'been there, done that' than make a bad amplifier. I'll
share information on the web page so as to not post too much to this site.

         So far there have been 12 great emails with information from some
very thoughtful, encouraging, technically detailed and just nice
comments!  You all are a great bunch!

73, or as my mentor NC8V John Cornwell(SK) used to email me one of these at
a time: Square root of 5329; reciprocal of .0136986; 73erds; 10 to the
power 1.8633229, etc.  Which if you do the math they all come out to 73!
(He was a physics/chemistry grad of Ohio Univ.)

         OK Back to work...

Greg Weinfurtner AEE BSS
NS8O
40192 State Route 689