Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:49:54 -0400

I see that you don't want to address the other questions asked of you
several times.
I and others have provided you with several examples of RF NOT flowing thru
a plate but you ignore those and hang on a convoluted argument that can't be
easily proven either way. Especially when you don't see all the parameters
involved.

If you want to know about the "disks on the antenna" story, search
rec.radio.amateur.antennas group. This was discussed at length a few years
ago there by some very knowledgeable fellows including W7EL, the author of
eznec.

73
Gary K4FMX