Re: [Amps] Why people don't build amps.

Subject: Re: [Amps] Why people don't build amps.
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:28:44 -0500
I think a 5000 would need a remote blower and lots of sound dampening
measures to be a quiet desk-top amp.

Other than more complexity, why hasn't the practice of using switched
band specific ( or range specific ) plate dc chokes been used to
prevent nasty resonances ...... Especially post WARC ?

Don WA4NPL