Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:56:10 -0400
I watched a shootout in the parking lot down the street opposite Dayton in
the early 90's. The unlimited class winner could only make 27 KW which was
good for back then. The intersting part was all the $100 bills changing
hands for each run in each class. The spectators were as crazy as the rig
owners.

BTW, all involved had deep tans and the Chevy Suburban was the vehicle of
choice by about 90%! These guys travel all over the country competing.

Carl
KM1H