Re: [Amps] UNBUILT SB 220 SOLD...I CANNOT TELL A LIE!

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] UNBUILT SB 220 SOLD...I CANNOT TELL A LIE!
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:00:49 -0400

Carl wrote:
> Fools and their money are soon parted should be the mantra for all obsessed
> collectors. Who in their right mind would pay millions for a hunk of canvas
> with a bunch of oil impregnated mud thrown on by a demented pervert? Or a
> French or Italian vintage auto? Maybe the latter are worth it since they
> didnt use Lucas

College English 111 and 112 was mainly read from "Norton's Anthology of
Great Masterpieces". All the old masters were dirty old men! <:-))

Actually those mud covered canvases have continued to gain in value so
they might just be a good investment. Certainly better than US dollars
which are worth about a third less than they were two years ago.

73

Roger (K8RI)