Re: [Amps] Subject header

To: 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Subject header
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 04:12:44 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 09:55:57 +0100, "Dr. David Kirkby"
<david.kirkby@onetel.net> wrote:

>It is not the wishes of one person. I've had a couple of emails from others
>agreeing with me. Most however have not put their comments on the list. I
>invite
>them to do so.

REPLY:

I'm with the Doc on this one. My email program sorts threads by the
subject line. Changing it creates a new thread so messages which
should be together are not. Not a big deal, but when the subject
hasn't changed, why change the subject line? Makes no sense.

By the same token, when the subject really does change, as it often
does, please do change the subject line.

73, Bill W6WRT