Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on E-Bay

To: Sam Carpenter <sam@owenscommunication.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on E-Bay
From: Patrick <tpblogeditor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:54:43 -0400
That was the one thing that I never understood. Why the heck did you have to
tune the driver section? Thought that was over thinking the whole thing. But
maybe that was the idea. Would have made more sense to tune the entire amp,
not in sections.

anyhow, another tidbit of info, they also made a D & A Worrier. it had 16 or
18 tubes in it. You'll never see of them, quite rare. Ran on 220.

Okay enough about CB amps, before I get tossed off of here! 8-D

73 de K8CPA
-Chuck