Re: [Amps] A tale of two IMs What happens?

To: amps list <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A tale of two IMs What happens?
From: "herzog@frontiernet.net@frontiernet.net" <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:13:18 -0400
I weighed in on this topic a few months back, my BIG point being that  a
transistor driver, when amplified by a grounded grid amp, that is
cathode driven, would have a canceling effect on all the IM products.
 I think it has to with the peak flattening of the transistor, and the
peak extra peaking of the amp; that is what I see on an oscilloscope;
when viewing in dummy loads, or driving with a 50 ohm source with lean
signal to the tube. K2LB and professional engineer.