Re: [Amps] Band Decoder, TS950

To: "'JayKay'" <pcb4u@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Band Decoder, TS950
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:32:36 -0400
The microHAM Band Decoder has been discontinued for two years.  It
was replaced by the Station Master which does (after configuration)
follow nearly any computer controllable transceiver without the
need for an active computer.

See: http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/sm.html  The user manual
is available at: http://www.microham.com/Downloads/SM_English_Manual.pdf

73,