[Amps] GigaVac Relays

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GigaVac Relays
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:40:29 -0700
In the past year or two, there have been questions about Gigavac relays and
their reliability.  Up to now, I've heard no assessments one way or the
other. At the Visalia DX convention last weekend, I was visiting the Alpha
booth and looking at their amps. I noticed the T/R relays, and asked whose
relays they were using. The reply was Gigavac. I asked about their experience
with them, and was told they have been quite happy with them. The person I
spoke to was Molly, W0MOM, former owner, now VP Sales/Marketing.

73,

Jim K9YC