[Amps] Clipperton - L Parameters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Clipperton - L Parameters
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
Can anyone tell me the following....

Dentron Clipperton - L

SSB Plate Voltage =
CW Pate Voltage =
Maximum Current =

The instruction manual on Edbris doesn't clearly state any of that information.

Lee Buller
K0WA
 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See
www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf