Re: [Amps] (no subject)

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] (no subject)
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:47:38 -0400
According to my Clipperton-L Operating Manual:

DC Plate Voltage:  SSB (Idle +2700v approximate)
                    CW  (Idle +1800v approximate)

(There are NO parameters for plate current)

Instructions say to tune for maximum output in the CW position.

With 1 KW INPUT (design parameter) the plate current should be
approximately 666 ma with plate voltage approximately 1500v.

"Once you have reached the 1 KW DC input level in the CW mode, you
need only put the CW/SSB switch in the SSB position for voice
operation."

Don
N8DE