Re: [Amps] Emtron

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Emtron
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:20:12 +0000
Import of ham radios into America is duty free according to the huge web site
that is the official site ... I imported 14 Collins KWM-2a, all duty free.

However, NEVER NEVER lie to a customs official.  Just insist on what is right
and legal and plan to spend some extra time to do your discussions.  Take it
from me who goes sometimes thru several international borders.

Charles Harpole

k4vud@hotmail.com