Re: [Amps] TAP program

To: n4zr@contesting.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] TAP program
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Pete...

Been there...done that.  Google is great, but not everything works.  I could
not get the program to download.  Server timeout every time.

Lee - K0WA

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See
www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf