[Amps] FS: Panel meters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: Panel meters
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
I have a variety of panel meters that are now subject to the 'if you
don't use them, sell them!' rule (just made that up but it is
appropriate).  Condition is used and dusty unless otherwise noted.  All
meters are DC unless otherwise noted.

Shipping is not included - drop me a line at <rgroh@swbell.net> if you are
interested - include your zip code so I can give you a
shipping amount. I will combine shipping.

Payment can be via
PayPal or personal check. Pictures and more descriptions can be found
at:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/PanelMeters?feat=directlink >

M1  Triplett 200 uA meter in a Bud sloping front cabinet    $15
M2  Triplett 500 mA meter in a Bud sloping front
cabinet   $15
M3  Triplett 100 mA 'modern' meter NOS     $12
M4
Simpson model 27 NOS    $12
       50 mV meter sensitivity, scale is
marked 0 to 500 Amps
M5  Simpson model 57  150 VAC FS (partial box)   $12
M6  Simpson 1 mA FS         $10
M7  Shurite 1 mA FS           $ 6

Have a few more to list later on.  Thanks for looking.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY