Re: [Amps] parasitic suppressor voodoo

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] parasitic suppressor voodoo
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:52:32 +0200
On a 2 x 4-1000A I used approx 3 turns 1 inch dia
and 1 inch long coil on each tube. However I newer
could get Globars or any other good resistors and I
was too cheap to order any from the US. Instead I
took a ferrite rod and put that inside the
coil. The amp was 160-10m and worked just fine.

Jim SM2EKM