Re: [Amps] More parasitic choke questions

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] More parasitic choke questions
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:02:30 -0400
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:31 PM

Your understanding of parasitic suppressor design is 180 degrees opposed to
reality.  I suggest that you study up on the subject instead of inflicting
new amp builders and others who apparently also dont understand the subject
(but feel the pressing need to comment) with such pathetic misinformation.

Carl
KM1H
.