Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question

To: audioguy@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:37:14 EDT
There was a write up in QST back in the early 70's about parasitic
suppression in the cathode circuit. Maybe you can track it down and read all
about
it.

I remember it because I was building up an amplifier with a pair of 3-500Z
tubes and decided to give the circuit a try. The first time the amp was
fired up  it took off like a scalded dog! Maybe some fine tuning was need but I
installed  anode suppressors instead and the problem went away.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/29/2010 6:17:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,