Re: [Amps] cap id

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] cap id
From: "Roy" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:22:34 -0500
"HI-Q HPA 42 BC, 6800mmf +40 -20%.  If I can find out who made this
 capacitor then I can ask them about the voltage that it is rated for.  I
was
 told it came off an amplifier and I would like to use it as a plate
coupling
 capacitor in a linear but need the voltage rating.

 The physical size is 1 3/4" in dia and 1/2" thick with threaded hole on
 either face..."

My CRL 2DSPHHR682TAA   6800pF +40 -20%  with the identical dimensions and
threads is rated 3.5 KVDC    followed by #342

73,   Roy     K6XK