[Amps] FW: Re: New HF amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FW: Re: New HF amplifier
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@inbox.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:10:38 -0800
Larry...

Please look at Jerry's K8RA amplifier schematic again.

The L coil, (which is the coil I am talking about, please see my previous
email) L5 is shown on the schematic does have a shorting switch depicted. In
addition, I ordered (by part number) the exact same custom switch:

S6—RadioSwitch model 86, double-pole 12-
position (30° indexing) with 6-finger wiper
on each deck, p/n R862R1130001,
www.multi-tech-industries.com.

My switch has shorting contacts for the L coil just the same as Jerry's switch.

You're reply?

73
Jim W7RY