Re: [Amps] Initial test of 813 amplifier

To: "Vic K2VCO" <vic@rakefet.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Initial test of 813 amplifier
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:43:45 -0400
A low value carbon resistor right at the grid pin may be enough to finish
the taming once youve completed the rest of the work. Ive used 10-33 Ohms in
several tetrode rigs and amps that were otherwise a bit flaky as shipped. In
my own stuff they are installed as a part of the build. as well as a 100 Ohm
right at the screen terminal and bypassed on both sides.

Its just another one of those things I learned at National that has saved me
grief in the debugging stage.

Carl