Re: [Amps] Autotune amplifier. How to implement actuator / system for ta

To: Marius Hauki <rezycle.bin@gmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Autotune amplifier. How to implement actuator / system for tank switching?
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@inbox.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:14:55 -0800
Ask Paul WD7S. He has bult several amplifiers this way. But he uses air
variable caps, not vacuum caps. See
http://home.earthlink.net/~wd7s/gallery_index.htm

Also see: http://www.wv7u.com/yc156amp/pictures/yc156.html

I have used both vacuum and air variables in my amp projects. If I was building
another amp, I would use air variables.

See my amps at: http://s900.photobucket.com/home/w7ry/allalbums

73
Jim W7RY