Re: [Amps] Thp HL-2k

To: "MIKE DURKIN" <patriot121@msn.com>, "amps fourm" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Thp HL-2k
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:37:10 -0700
Are you sure the power peak is on 75 meters and not on 40 meters with the PA
trying to double to 40 ? The plate tuning going to minimum capacitance is
suspicious.(And I assume you really mean plate tuning not the loading cap )
What is your load SWR while you are doing this ? Better yet use a dummy load
with known good swr - BUT still make sure the output is on the band you are
expecting ..

73 de hank K7HP