Re: [Amps] Chinese hipot RK2671A?

To: <audioguy@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chinese hipot RK2671A?
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:03:42 -0700
I was in the same situation a few years ago.  I really had everything I
needed excepting the filter caps.

The prices on the filter caps, on Ebay and elsewhere, were, to me,
ridiculous.

I ran across a very nice commercial Hipot on Ebay for $99.00 including
shipping.  It has all the bells and whistles and the price was less than
what the filter caps were going to cost me.

I'd watch Ebay.  I found mine in "Industrial Electronics".

73, Barrie, W7ALW