Re: [Amps] 833 plate cathode capacitance

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, amPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 833 plate cathode capacitance
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:42:58 -0400
The problem with making the measurement with a LCR meter is that the
measurement requires 3 connections. You can connect the meter to the plate
and to the
cathode but what do you do with the grid between the two? You have to actually
measure the actual coupling between the plate and cathode with the grid
(Fariday Shield) between
them.

73
Bill wa4lav