Re: [Amps] New 2 PA design

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New 2 PA design
From: "Baruch Zilbershatz" <4z4rb@bezeqint.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:59:23 +0200
ARF1500 are very fine devices. few DL guys had built the published circuit and
even
Modified parts of it.
There is a partial kit from the THP guys in Japan .
They will supply 2 fets ,boards, and all special ferrites that
Are used on that circuit.
I had a email QSO with them and they are real help.
Not cheap (about 1k) and that is without power supply and box band pass etc.

Baruch Zilbershatz
Nitzanay-Oz 118
Nitzanay -Oz
42836