[Amps] Cleaned-up and expanded YC156 constant current curves

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Cleaned-up and expanded YC156 constant current curves
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:38:29 -0700
  For those that may find a use for them:

I've cleaned up the area of interest to amateurs of the YC156 constant
current curves and posted both that and an "expanded" version:

Entire page, with graph reconstructed in area of interest to amateurs:
http://www.n7cxi.com/tubeamps/yc156/YC156_curves.gif

"Expanded" version. (cropped to reasonable area of interest)
http://www.n7cxi.com/tubeamps/yc156/YC156_curves_expanded.gif

Note these are still the Eimac measurements, not mine. I did it because
the original scan I have isn't readable and I wanted the information for
my YC156 project.

As a side note, I received the two tubes I ordered from Tom, WA8WZG
today. When the other 300lbs or so of metal and parts I ordered from
various sources all shows up, then the game will begin in earnest.

73,
Jim N7CXI