Re: [Amps] AL-811H Question

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811H Question
From: Charles Mills <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:46:21 -0400
Thanks all..I put the amp up on the bench today and heard something
"rattling" inside as I carried the amp.  Upon further inspection the rattle
was the remainder of what looks to be one of the grid resistors.

Not sure how many I trashed or if it took the tubes with them yet.  Its late
and that's another session at the bench with the elmer....
Chuck / W3YNI