Re: [Amps] Attenuator needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Attenuator needed
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:33:42 -0700
  Vic,

Be careful as the attenuators are rated for dissipation and not power
input. Therefore a 50W 3dB attenuator is usable with a 100W input where
a 50W 6dB attenuator is only usable with a 66.7W input.  Hopefully that
works fine for you.  Also you might have duty cycle on your side
depending on the mode of transmission you use.

73,
Larry, W0QE