Re: [Amps] W3NQN bandpass filters, question.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] W3NQN bandpass filters, question.
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:56:24 -0700
  Martin,

Yes, at least the 20m W3NQN filter changed from the original QST article
to what was shipped from Array Solutions about 6 months ago.  I have a
plot that I can send you of the measured differences but unfortunately I
don't have both units to compare the schematics.  I only have the ones
from the QST article.  The original filter with the 20m passband was
down ~40dB in the 40m band and ~43dB in the 15m band.  The new filter
has a notch in the 40m band so the attenuation on 40m is >50db while the
15m attenuation is reduced to only about 32dB.

73,
Larry, W0QE