Re: [Amps] T-T Titan 425 Q's

To: "J. C. Winter, Jr." <jcw@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] T-T Titan 425 Q's
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:12:14 -0500
Besides overvoltage the fastest way to kill an electrolytic is getting RF
into it.

Thats a given with a few brands that have insufficient plate choke
bypassing. With .01 and .0047 HV disc caps readily available its cheap
insurance. If there is a somewhat winding path from plate choke to caps I
place another to ground right at the caps.

Carl
KM1H