[Amps] Band switch.

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amps] Band switch.
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 12:39:58 +0800
Hello every one,
 I'll begin our next project, 1kW 3X4CX250 amplifier.I'll  make some band
switchs base on the Model 80 again,( our existing new 2000W amplifier band
switch is  based on model 86).But duo to few quantity,I would like to share the
switch with some people  to proportion the expensive cost of punch and ceramic
parts dies and to content the manufacturer's MOQ request.About the switch,it
base on the Muti-tech Model 80,argentum contactor but with fiberglass shaft(
maybe higher break down voltage),If you interested in it,please contact with me
 off line.  You need  to tell me about your band switch's detail,a sample is
the best. BTW, I only supply 30 degrees of indexing.
Finally, the price will no over 30% to 70% multi-tech's( less $100, if the
desks no over 3) depend on your quantity( MOQ is 1!).
  About the switch, it still in blue diagram.But we existing band switch (
based on model 86, use in our new FU-728F 2000W amplifier) was sold  for about
15 months, without one was returned.
we have enough experience in it.I can supply the very beautiful picture about
existing band switch!
  I think I can supply some old and new amplifier's band switch, fo example,
TL-922, SB-200 ,SB220,etc.It should be  rugged/better than origional weak
design.
If your order are fixed, the earnest money( 30% the band switch value)should
pay me or a trusty guy in this reflector,It will ship after two months or
later,depoend on the quantity.
But I do not want make too much!I have no too much time!
    73!Hsu