[Amps] Looking for amplifier

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for amplifier
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:15:01 -0500
  Ends up the amplifier I am looking for is a AM-495.
I am looking for one that has been either scavanged for parts
or highly modified such that it no longer has any historic value to speak of
since I will be modifying it myself.  Two reasons, one is cost and the second
is I hate to modify something that can be restored to original condition.
I still regret scraping my HT-4 to build an amplifier and some other hard to
find boatanchors today.
    I have most of all the internal parts, sockets, tubes and dials and such.
Really only need
cabinet and panel. I do have loads of AMP stuff to trade, tubes, sockets.
power supply parts etc. Power transformers up to 375 pounds in weight.

73
Bill wa4lav