[Amps] GS35B Needed..

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GS35B Needed..
From: Robert Briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:45:52 +1100

The GS-35B cooler will not directly replace the GS-31B cooler...You can
machine up a tapered adapter though....The GS-31B and GS-35B perform the
same provided you have a sufficient cooling system...I prefer to use
water cooling on these tubes..There are still plenty of outlets to
purchase either tube...Do a search on the internet...Several reliable
European sellers take Paypal and ship straight away air mail and I have
found that most purchases arrive within 10 to 14 days after ordering...

73...Bob..VK3ZL..