Re: [Amps] AL-811 & 572's

To: "Thomas F. Giella NZ4O" <nz4o@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811 & 572's
From: mitch cox <ww4cox@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:48:17 -0500 (EST)
From: "Thomas F. Giella NZ4O" <nz4o@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "amps @ COL" <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 12:50:06 PM
Subject: [Amps] AL-811 & 572's

I have an AL-811 running 572B's instead of 811's. The manual says for RTTY
mode to use a maximum of 150 ma on the grid and 400 ma on the plate for the
811's.

What would be the maximum grid and plate current that I could use on the
572B's on RTTY?

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o@tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Solar Space Weather And Geomagnetic Data Archive: http://www.nz4o.org
NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org