[Amps] 4PR1000B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4PR1000B
From: "Evert Bakker \(PA2KW\)" <evert@pa2kw.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:13:49 +0100
I do have an Eimac 4PR1000B tube. I got this tube about 15 years ago and was
used only for a very short period (test purpose).

The tube looks really clean (outside and inside) but I just hear something
moving when I shake the tube in axial direction only.

Just as if the screen or grid moves a little up or down.

I'm not able to test it at the moment but was curious to hear if this is
normal.

If the tube is OK, what would be a reasonable price

Thanks

73's, Evert PA2KW