Re: [Amps] Amplifier Parts

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier Parts
From: Dave M <slash_dot@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:57:25 -0500
Good point Ken , I guess as a duty to ham radio and all my fellow hobbiest I
will step up to the plate , if you all would like to put me in your wills my
info is good on QRZ lol , just kidding , but I do have ppl on my end that will
assist my kids with what is needed , it is something we all should think about

73     VE3DV , Dave